Links

Monday, January 23, 2012

Small Business

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

Having a small business has been wonderful and exhausting at the same time. At one point it was great because I was my own boss and my hours were flexible and all the big decisions were up to me but at other times I just felt totally in over my head and like I’d bitten off more than I could chew. I don’t really know why anyone wouldn’t want to do something like this but I think part of it is because it’s such a big risk and you’ve got to have a lot of faith in yourself in order to make something happen. I recently looked into business internet Baltimore solutions because I needed to upgrade my office – I went really bare bones when I started because it was just me and it was all I could afford. I love being part of a great community of other small business owners but you know, there’s nothing that can prepare you for the amount of work this is! It’s a hard life I’ve carved out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment